December Stamp of the Month - Candlelight Garden


Welcome to the December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Candlelight Garden. This is a set of 10 stamps! If you have come here from Melissa Robinson's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.





This stamp gave me the opportunity to really play with my watercolor paints! Before I started painting, I stamped the jar and flowers on my watercolor paper with Versamark ink and heat set it with Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I painted away!  I also stamped and embossed "Thank You" and the heart on Champagne Cardstock.  I just painted a swoosh across the heart.  The champagne shape is cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. My background paper is from the White Pines Paper Pack.   Yep - that Christmas themed paper can be used for things other than Christmas!   For my final touch, I tied some Fern Thick Twine around the jar.

This stamp is just $5 when you spend $50 in Close to My Heart products 
during the month of December! 
If you don't already have a consultant, 
shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Now it is time to hop over to Michelle Loncar's blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. Love very card. I like the frame as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing...make the whole thing pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is BEAUTIFUL...and it's even more beautiful in person!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The gold embossing makes it look like a stained glass piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the gold embossed outline, great with the watercolor adding just a touch of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! I see lots of detail cutting for those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. I flowers and the frame behind it makes them pop even more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder