New Picture My Life Journaling Cards

Have you noticed that Close To My Heart has introduced new journaling cards in their Picture My Life line?  These cards are great for pocket pages or scrapbooking layouts.  These cards are accented with grey so they will coordinate with any layouts.

I recently created an album for my daughter and her fiance of their Study Abroad to Cuba.  I used several of these cards throughout so that she could fill in the details.   Here is one of the layouts I created using the Urban papers and one of my favorite stamps - Ink Blot!



Here is a close up of the journaling card.  This card only had the grey lines on it.  I added an Urban Compliment to the top and then I used 2nd generation stamping with one of the ink blots to stamp partially on and off the card.

I finished the album just in time for their graduation/engagement party.  I'll be sharing a few more pages I created over the next month.   I think they liked it.



Products Used:

Urban Paper - X7204B
Urban Compliments - X7204C


Ink Blot - D1660
Picture My Life Journaling Cards - Z3220


You can find all of the products on my website at:

www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder