Happy Times for Mother's Day

I'm a little late on sharing my Mother's Day card I made for my mom.   I wanted to be sure to share this because I created this card with this month's special - Happy Times paper pack.   The bright colors in this pack are beautiful, but these sweet tiny flowers in colors of Canary and Juniper really draw me in.  



I stamped the smaller flowers right onto the center piece and layered some hand cut larger flowers on top of the them.   For these flowers, I used the coordinating Happy Times stamp set.  My Mother's Day sentiment is from the stamp - Happy to Be Friends (C1605).

There are so many ways to use this beautiful Happy Times Paper pack!  But remember, you can only get it during the month of May!!



Get your pack for FREE with a $60 purchase!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder