Shakin' it up with Calypso!

Here is a fun shaker card I created using leftover paper and compliments from my Workshop Your Way Calypso kit.  


I cut the ocean frame from the Artooking Cricut cartridge for my beachy theme.  I cut some of the words from one of the zip strips to use along with the leftover compliments for my shakers, Look closely and you will see an upside down "sun" word.  I cut the word "hello" from the Artistry cricut cartridge.

This was a great way to use up my leftover compliments.

Products Used:
White Daisy Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
Black Cardstock
Calypso Paper Pack
Calypso Compliments
3D Foam Tape
Artbooking
Artistry

Calypso Paper Pack - X7210B

Calypso Compliments - X7210C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder