June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - The Long Way Home


Welcome to the June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring The Long Way Home. This is a fun set of 15 stamps that will help you documents your road trips! If you have come here from Kathy Burrow's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.


This stamp set was perfect timing for me!   I have been working on an album for my daughter and future son-in-law.  Back in January they both did a study abroad in Cuba.  I wanted to surprise them at their graduation/engagement party in May with a scrapbook album of their once in a lifetime experience!  This the page that I used this stamp set on - 

The Urban papers worked perfectly for their pictures taken on this trip.  They spent alot of time traveling around the country from city to city in an old van so I thought it would be fun to add the car and the van.  I used the masking technique to stamp the arrow in Whisper Ink across the left page.  I switched over to the bigger arrow and Peacock ink on the right page.  Note the new PML journaling card on the right page!  (To be filled in by daughter!)

Remember! You can purchase this Stamp of the Month for just $5 with a $50 purchase!


Now it is time to hop over to Michelle Loncar's blog and see what she has created!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal