The Proposal

Here is another layout for the Study Abroad album I've been working on.  This layout is the last layout in the book.  During their last week in Cuba, John proposed to Kayli.  One of the other students knew it was going to happen so he was prepared with a camera.  I was so happy I could save that special day in a layout for them.


For this layout I used paper from Calypso along with Kraft cardstock for my base pages.  For my flowers, I used watercolor paints creating a wash of color.  Once it dried, I stamped several flowers from the Hawaiian Hibiscus stamp.  


This is one of the new Clear Watercolor PML cards.   I painted it a light blue with my watercolor paint.   Once painted the hearts show up very well.


Here is a close up of some of the flowers.   I'm not very good at watercolor detail painting so that is why I use the easy 'wash of paint' and then stamp method.  

Products Used:
Calypso Paper - X7210B

Hawaiian Hisbiscus - B1527

Mr. & Mrs. - C1621

Other Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock - Z1375
Picture My Life Clear Watercolor Cards - Z3221
Watercolor Paints - Z3132
Clear Sparkles - Z1752
Your The Bomb Stamp - Retired
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2105

You can find these products on my website at:

www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder