An Artfully Sent Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is coming up and I wanted to share the Father's Day card I created for my dad.  I wanted to use something from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge to save some time.  By the way.... did you know the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection (Z3168) is being retired?  If you don't have it, be sure to order it before it is gone for good!


This card was so easy!  I used the Desert Sand Fundamental Cardstock so when the card is folded, the center shows the pattern side.    To cut the card - set your size to 7".  There is no need to change the dial size when you cut the mustaches.  They are linked to the card so leave your dial size at 7" and they will be cut to fit your card.   To cut use these keys:  Scene<Env-4> and Shift Scene <Liner-4>.




I had a new stamp I wanted to use too so I created a space to use on the inside of the card.  This stamp is call Day For Dad (C1645).  Isn't it cute??  It coordinates with the Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  I used the masking technique to stamp the image in both Black and Cranberry.  I stamped the "today" banner on a piece of scrap cardstock and cut it out to pop it up.


Products Used:
Paper Fundamentals Basic (Z3128)
Day For Dad (C1645)
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge (Z3168)
Aristry Cricut Cartidge (Z3167)
Black Cardstock (1386) (mustache)
Desert Sand Cardstock (1273) (bowtie and hat)
Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Cranberry Ink (Z2116)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal