August Stamp of the Month - Purr-fect Halloween


Welcome to the August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Purr-fect Halloween. This fun set of 17 stamps gives you many options for dressing your cat for Halloween! If you have come here from Nancy Womersley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.



Since I had a hard time choosing WHICH eyes and hat to use for my cat, I decided to create a fun slide card!  Two new colors are featured on this card - Tangerine and Pansy!   The printed paper is from our brand new Adventure Fundamentals paper pack.   I added purple glitter gems which are from the Enamel & Glitter Duos - Blue Dots pack.  I also used the Thumb Notch Punch to create a pull for my slide.

See my card in action:


I hope you enjoyed my card!   Remember, you can get this cute stamp set for just $5 when you purchase $50 in Close to My Heart Products!  

Start shopping today:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Now it is time to hop over to Tracey Pierce's blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. What a great card! Love how you used the white ink for the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina - Love your card...you're video isn't working though (at least not for me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Gina! Thanks for providing the video clip!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love slide cards. This one is great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that card has the Halloween spirit especially when the market music plays! The colors are dark and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great slide card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love this waterfall card!! You did a wonderful job! I am totally casing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puurrfect halloween colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder