True Love - A NEW Special Operation Smile Stamp Set!

Each year, Close To My Heart introduces an exclusive new stamp set that benefits Operation Smile! When you purchase this year's stamp set - True Love (D1711), Close To My Heart will donate $7 of your purchase to Operation Smile!   This is one of the cutest stamp sets that I have seen so far!

True Love - D1711
I especially love the sentiment -"This Card Is a Paper Hug".  I couldn't wait to create a card with it!
I used the new Enchantment Fundamental paper for my card.  I stamped the little boy and the balloons on White Daisy Cardstock, colored them with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers and then I cut them out.


I stamped the oval of hearts and the sentiment onto my White Daisy base.  I used the masking technique when I stamped the sentiment so that I could stamp the hearts in Cranberry Ink and the sentiment in Sapphire ink.  I used the masking technique again for the boy and the balloons, stamping only the balloons and string onto the base.  Then I adhered my cut out balloon on top of the stamped ones.  I tied off the card with twine from the Enchantment Ribbon Pack.

Isn't this stamp just adorable?  
Add this one to your collection and at the same time you will be helping a child get a smile!

Order your stamp HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal