Happy Place Crop Day Layout


We had a wonderful time during the Crop Day last weekend.  I hope everyone accomplished MOST of what they brought with them to work on.  I know I saw several people that seemed to be making progress! 

I provided a special layout for my croppers to create that day.  This was a one page layout that featured new papers from Adventure Fundamentals and cuts from the new Flower Market Cricut Collection.   They got to choose the color combination they wanted.  Either Lemon/Lagoon or Raspberry/Pacifica combination.




The title of the layout - Happy Place is one of the many title images from the Flower Market cartridge.  It is a layered image but I only used the top layer for this layout.  "Laughter is the best medicine" is one of the many sentiments from the sentiment stampset that is included in the collection. Also, the flowers and leaves are all cut from Flower Market.  We used one of the background stamps that is included with the collection to stamp on the leaves.  See a closer shot of the leaves below.

Another new product that they got to use was the new Happy Thoughts Embossing Folder.
I'm not sure how well it shows up in the picture.  The 4x4 Lemon / Pacific cardstock are the pieces that we embossed with this folder.

Happy Thoughts Embossing Folder - Z3249

Flower Market Cricut Collection - Z3285
Adventure Paper Fundamentals Z3253

You can find these and MORE great products on my website at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal