2017 Annual Christmas Card Workshop Wrap Up

Last Saturday I held my Annual Christmas Card Workshop.  Instead of having 2 different dates, this year I rented one big room my workshop on one day.  I also added an extra option - a Card Dessert Buffet!  After the attendees were finished with their card workshop- 10 Cards created with the Oh Deer! paper and Compliments, they could then add some desserts!
These were the cards created in the Oh Deer! Card workshop:



I had 14 different card designs to choose from for my buffet so there were plenty of choices! Here are my dessert cards they got to choose from:


 





Christmas Throwback!
I brought these cards back from the 2015 White Pines Cardmaking Kit

I have one more card that I don't have a picture of at the moment but I'll be sharing that one soon.

It was definitely a fun day and I think the desserts were an extra special treat.  I'm already looking forward to planning next year's workshop!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder