Happy Happy Christmas!

I am so excited about Close To My Heart's November special!  Happy, Happy Christmas is a wonder workshop bundle that you are going to love!

Choose Red Post Bound Album Bundle - CC1180
or
Red D Ring Album Bundle - CC1179
The Happy, Happy Christmas is a workshop designed to help you have a happy, happy Christmas! You will create not only a beautiful Christmas album in preparation for the holiday season, but you will also have plenty of materials to create four additional projects that would make beautiful holiday gifts! It’s like getting five amazing projects all in one workshop!

Let's take a look at the layouts.  These layouts are created with My Crush pages and the Happy, Happy Christmas Picture My Life Cards!  Everything you need to create these layouts are included in your bundle - even page protectors and a beautiful red Album!  No need to add any additional items to your shopping cart!







When you finish the layouts you can create even more!  Check out these projects!

You can use the left over My Crush Pages and Picture My Life cards in this Sea Glass My Crush Album to create a mini Christmas album!  Purchase the Sea Glass Mini Album bundle (CC1181) which includes Z4027 Everyday Life ™ Album—Sea Glass, Z3252 Memory Protectors ™ 6" × 8", Z3192 Memory Protectors ™ 4" × 6", and Z3191 Memory Protectors ™ 3" × 4".

Or use your left over materials to create one or ALL THREE of these projects!

5" × 7" Hinged Display Tray (Z1838) - $12.35 (35% off retail value!)

Designed Décor Red Magnetic Chalkboard (Z2006) - $17.40 (40% off retail value)
Display Tray (Z1750) - $14 (30% off retail Value) 

Don't wait to purchase these Designed Decor items! They are While Supplies Last!
Cutting guides and assembly instructions for the layouts AND projects can be downloaded when you add the bundle to your cart!


I will be offering 2 different workshop dates (November 19th and December 3rd) for my customers that purchase the Happy, Happy Christmas bundle so that they can complete the 5 Layouts with help from me!  Order your bundle today!  PLUS - I will have a special cover page to create for your Christmas Album if you purchase the bundle and attend my workshop!

Order today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder