Fundamentals Creative Collections Blog Hop


Welcome to our Fundamentals Creative Collections Blog Hop! We are showcasing the many creative ways you can use our Fundamental line! If you have come here from Kathy Burrow's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.


In January, I attended Close To My Heart's Teambuilders conference in Salt Lake City Utah.  This was the 2nd time I had the opportunity to go and it so worth it! One of the highlights is getting to see many of consultant friends and leaders at Close To My Heart.  As party of our creative time, we were given the materials to complete 5 layouts.  I will use these layouts to document my weekend of training and fun!  The layouts were a mix of the different Fundamental paper packs.  I'm sharing one of the layouts here.



In this layout above, there are 3 different Fundamental paper packs used. Can you tell which ones they are?   Whimsy, Rustic Home and Uptown!  All three of these papers can be found in our Annual Inspirations catalog.  I love the soft Glacier color in Whimsy and it works so well with the wood pattern from Rustic Home.   I don't think I would have ever thought to add in the black and white dotted paper from Basics but it at that extra special touch.   We added some Springtime Compliments to layout.  I love the gold foil on the compliments! These Springtime compliments can be found in our new Seasonal Expressions 2017 book!

Now it is time to move on to our next creative project!  Check out Katy Taylor's Blog to see what she has created for us!

Products Used:
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Glacier Cardstock - X5770
Whimsy Fundamental Papers - Z3255
Rustic Home Papers - Z3262
Uptown Fundamental Papers - Z3263
Springtime Compliments - Z3307
Journaling Prompts - B1548
Black Exclusive Ink - Z2805
Black & White Dots - Z3314





Comments

  1. Great layout! I like it with the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you layout. Some of my favorite papers - love words and wood grain, plus the gold really pops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal