Cardmaking Workshop Your Way Blog Hop


Welcome to our Special Blog Hop featuring Close To My Heart's Cardmaking Workshop Your Way Kits!
Each Workshop Your Way ™ cardmaking kit helps you create 10 cards and includes an exclusive B-sized stamp set with two different sentiments. You get instructions for creating two different cards, but because the card patterns are identical, you can mix and match both the paper and the sentiments however you’d like! 

Did you know that there are FOUR Cardmaking Workshop Your Way kits in our Seasonal Expressions?
Happy Congratulations Cardmaking Kit (G1125) (SOLD OUT!)
Workshops Your Way® Here for You Cardmaking Kit (G1124)
Workshops Your Way® Hello Baby Cardmaking Kit (G1123)
Workshops Your Way® Mother's Day Cardmaking Kit (G1122) (SOLD OUT!)

Today, we are taking these kits and using them in ways other than as shown in the instruction guide!  This hop will be a lot of fun.  If you came from Brenda Lapp's Blog, you are on the right track! At the end of my post you will find the link to next blog to hop to! If you get lost along the way you can find the complete list of hopper HERE.

I have to admit, I purchased the Hello Baby Cardmaking Kit just because I liked the stampset!  It was great timing too because it seems like I know several people having babies soon!

I decided to take this stamp and use it with the Whimsy Fundamental papers.  I created two cards - one for a boy and one for a girl!



Here is a closer look at each card:


I used the Glacier papers for my 'boy' card.  I stamped the hearts and the cloud with Glacier ink and clustered them with the ribbon from the Whimsy Ribbon Pack.



For the 'girl' card I used a the Blossom colors.  I stamped the flag banner accross the bottom for a border and I used the "CONGRATS" as a background on the Blossom Cardstock.  I heat embossed to hearts with our White embossing powder and clustered them around the circle sentiment.  The pink twin is from the Adventure Ribbon pack.

Remember!  These Cardmaking Kits will retire April 30th and are Whiles Supplies Last! Get your favorites before they are gone!

Find them on my website at:

Now it is time to hop on over to Alyson Mayo's Blog and see what she has created!


Comments

  1. Fantastic baby cards. I love the background stamping and banner border on the baby girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so perfect for baby cards and all the little details on each make them just so adorable. The little hearts, the bows, the banners... love everything about these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet, elegant baby cards and so different from each other. They would really make the gift over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute baby cards....I'm partial to blue, but I love the layout of the pink card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder