Triple Play begins Sunday!




Sunday, August 15th is the beginning of Close To My Hearts promotion for National Stamping Month.   They always come up with the most awesome kits!  This one is no exception!   It is a set of THREE 4x4 mini-album that comes with everything you need to put them together including die-cuts, ribbon, instructions, 4 colors of mini ink pads and a stampset!  Each mini-album is a different color scheme - Sorbet, Hollyhock and Indian Corn Blue.  I put one of these together this evening in just 2 hours.   This little album has so many momento opportunities... birthday, a favorite trip, a family reunion or get together, the list goes on.  Make one for your favorite teacher, grandparents, friends...   the ideas are just endless.

So.. how do you get this kit?   EASY!  Beginning August 15, there are 3 ways:
1) You can purchase the entire kit for $29.95;
2) purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and get this kit for $15;
3) Purchase $40 in My Acrylix stamps and get it for just $5!
PLUS I'm offering a Triple Play workshop in October for anyone that gets this kit.    Check out my website for all the details.
Triple Play Stamp set & inks
Step by Step Instructions
This was a little keepsake album for my daughter of her 8th grade trip to Washington, DC.  Here are just a few pages from the mini album.  I used the sorbet color.
A look inside
Middle of album - these pages open from the inside out
These are the pages from the middle opened up.

Comments

  1. Oh I have been looking for a sample of this all over!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I have 3 of these kits and I want to do a class to get rid of them! They are so cute! When you did your workshop how much did you charge? Can you please help me...I'm trying to get started here on my classes and have no idea if I'm charging to much or to less! I love LOVE your blog it's so much fun and TONS of inspiration! You can visit me on my blog OR email me at valerie1011@q.com . THANKS so much! I will be around visiting more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal