Triple Play GIFT CARDS!

Close To My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month (September) with the Triple Play kit. I talked about this on my blog August 13 and showed one of the mini-albums I put together. (See it here) Did you know there is MORE that you can do with this kit?  Another talented Close To My Heart Consultant, Gloria Rogers, came up with this adorable litle gift card set. These 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 cards are a perfect lttle thank you or congrats to add to a gift. The only thing you need to add to the kit is two 12x12 sheets of Colonial White cardstock for your card bases and pockets to hold the cards inside the cover.   I'm going to have instructions for this at my Triple Play workshop.   There are two dates to choose - Sat. September 18 and Sat. October 2.  Both begin at 9am.    If you miss the workshop, go to Gloria's blog and get her tutorial for the card gift set.  She is at: Happy Scrappin' n' Stampin' tutorials

Be sure to get your Triple Play in time for my workshop. See my website for details.  Here is my card gift set!

Oh and if you didn't get to join in on the Creative University Online yesterday, you can click on CU Online button to the right and see recorded versions of the classes.   They had some great ideas.  Check them out when you are looking for some inspiration!

Stay tuned this week, I'll be posting some new September Stamp of the Month Artwork that will be a 'Thriller!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal