4 My Friend - Card Patterns

Hello!  I'm back from my weekend retreat at Petticoat Junction!  What a great weekend!  There is nothing like spending the weekend with a bunch of gals that love creating and scrapbooking.  We laughed a lot and ate WAY to much!  I was able to get some projects completed for some upcoming workshops plus I've made my cards for the next 2 upcoming Stamps of the Month!  It feels good to be ahead of the game!  I'll be sharing those as the time comes.

This morning before I had to pack up,  I was able to made a couple of cards for some challenges.  I used the Card Patterns sketch for this 6x6 card.



Pin It
Recipe:
Elemental Paper Pack (X7141B)
Desert Sand Cardstock
Lagoon Cardstock 
Colonial White Cardstock
Just Blooms Paradise Paper Flower (Z1710)
Baker's Twine - Paradise Collection (Z1702)
Stamp:  4 My Friend (D1510)
Ink:  Desert Sand Ink
Brad - Lagoon Mini Medley Collection (retired)
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - 5"  and 3 1/4" <Circle2> 3 1/4"

Card Patterns Sketch:


.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal