Sympathy Card for Clean & Simple

I needed to create a sympathy card this past week so I used the sketch from the Clean & Simple Challenge blog to make this card.
                                                           


I used Bamboo cardstock and paper from the Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit (G1033) for this card.  This kit comes with a coordinating stamp set.  I used the flower stamp to create my flower by stamping it several times and then cutting it a bit smaller each time.  The light shade of the flower is stamped using the 2nd generation technique.  I added Pearl Adhesive Gems for my flower center.  The ribbon is from Mini Medley Accents - Honey Collection (Z1488).   

The sentiment is from 4 My Friend (D1510) stamp set.  This set has 10 sentiments perfect for any occasion.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the shape for my sentiment.


Hope you enjoyed my card!  I'm packing up to head out to Normandy, Tennessee - Petticoat Junction.  Will be spending the weekend will 11 fun ladies for a weekend of scrapbooking, and fun times creating!   Hopefully I'll have lots to post when I get back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal