SPOOKY Treats for Halloween!

Happy Saturday!   Here are a couple of more treat ideas using Close To My Heart's new Artiste Cricut Cartridge!


 
The little treat bag on the left was a snap to make!  So quick and easy.  The finished size of this treat bag measures 4 1/2".  Using the <Halloween> 3-D Object key, I set the measurement to cut at 4 1/2".  To cut the eyes, I used <Halloween> 3-D Object and "SHIFT KEY" keeping the 4 1/2 measurement set on the dial.  (Do Not select "Real Dial Size").  The Artiste cartridge will cut the eyes in proportion to your bag size.  I added some Black Button Brads to the eyes.   My stamped medallion is from from Perfect Fit - Halloween (B1413) and I used some bitty black sparkles from the Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment (Z1754).  The shimmery ribbon is from the Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799).

To the right of my treat bag is a cupcake treat!  Ok - if you look really close you will see it is a rolled up sock trying to act like a cupcake.  I made these treats for my Extravaganza Display at Convention and knew it would be easier than transporting a cupcake!  The cupcake holder is cut using the <Halloween> Accent 4 key with a measurement set at 2".   2" is the WIDTH of the cupcake holder (from bottom to top).   The cartridge will proportion the holder to this width.  This size fits standard size cupcakes.  

Before putting together the holder (there is a tab and slit you just hook together) I stamped on it using the Perfect Fit - Halloween stamp and also the bats and stars from the set Creepy Creatures (C1522).   My tombstone cupcake topper was cut using the <EEK> Accent 1 Key for the bottom layer.  I set the measurement to 1 1/2".  Next I cut the top layer using <EEK> Accent 1 "SHIFT" key using same measurement.  The cartridge will cut to fit the size of the 1st layer.  The "Ghostly Gathering" banner is cut from a zip trim from the Moonlight Paper Pack.

I  hope you enjoyed my treats!  I'm submitting these fun treat ideas to Crazy 4 Challenges blog.   This week everyone is sharing Halloween treat idea so be sure to go check it out!

If you don't have the Artiste Cricut Collection (Z1790) this one is a must have for your cricut cartridge collection!  It has 20 different Cupcake Holders for every holiday and occasion   Plus many bags and boxes for ALL your holiday treats and gifts and MORE!  To see everything this cartridge cuts, check out the Artiste Handbook link to the right of my blog.  This cartridge is ONLY available through Close To My Heart.  You can order it from my website HERE.

Stamps Used:
Perfect Fit B1413
Creepy Creatures (C1522)
                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder