Happy Halloween Pop Up Card

ooh..... I've been so busy I'm wondering if I will EVER catch up! I had such a busy week last week with my Technique Tuesday class, Wednesday Bible Study, Hostess Club on Thursday and Arts & Craft fair on Saturday!  In the middle of this my Artfully Sent Cartridge arrived!   Can you imagine my anticipation to play and having no time??

Thursday night, I took the cartridge with me to my Hostess Club because I was anxious to show it off even though I only had the books and stamps that came in the collection to show.  But later on while the girls were busy putting their layouts together I popped in the cartridge and started cutting the Happy Halloween pop-up card.   It only took me minutes to cut and put together.   I had Sunset and Black Cardstock with me so the card look kind of plain but it gave the girls an idea of how quick and COOL this cartridge was!

Friday I had to go set up for the Arts & Craft fair and when I got home I had a long list of "TO DO's" that I needed to get done for my booth.   Finishing my card was on the bottom of the list but I did get to it!!

I added Scaredy Cat paper to the inside of the card and finished the front.  Here is my FIRST Artfully Sent card!





I cut the liner twice - first in Sunset Cardstock and then again in the Scaredy Cat paper.  I cut away the Happy Halloween in the printed paper to let the Sunset Happy Halloween show through.  I love the spider web and the spider!  So easy to do because the Icons are linked to the pop-up card and liner so I had to only enter one size into my expression to cut!   This is a 5x7 card so I set the measurement to 7".

This week is looking a little bit better so hopefully I'll be sharing more cards from my Artfully Sent cartridge!

In 2015 I'm planning to start an Artfully Sent Cricut Class!   The first class is free when you purchase the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection from me for the full price of $99!  I'm also sending a package of 5x7 envelopes for FREE for every Artfully Sent Cricut Collection  purchased from me!

Shop my website today to get your very own Artfully Sent Cricut Collection!  Shop HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder