Complimenting Jackson

Have you seen the new Jackson papers in Close To My Heart's new Seasonal Expression 2 book? I love the colors and textures in this pack.  These are great papers for those outdoor trips and events.   I put together the Jackson Workshop On the Go layout and had plenty of paper to create another layout.  On the back of the instruction guide, CTMH always suggest another layout that you can do with your leftover papers.   I loved the layout but I wanted to use the coordinating compliments so I created this layout.



















I added 3x3 flip flaps to the photo mats in the upper right page.  This is a great way to add additional pictures to your layout.  I dressed up the flip flaps by added a few compliments directly to the flip flaps.

Products used for this layout:

 Jackson Workshop on the Go - G1094 
Jackson Compliments - X7195C

                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal