Brushed Layouts with Compliments

WOW... how did I let more than a week pass by with no posts?!  It's been busy.  I haven't had much time to create.  The last two weeks has been full of driving back and forth from Kentucky trying to get my Mother In Law moved.   This past Sunday we were finally able to get her down to her new home in Tennessee.  It has been a VERY long process and we still have much to deal with back in Kentucky but at least she is here and now we can focus on getting her house and contents sold.   This has been a new phase in our lives and I sympathize with anyone who has had to go through this.

Here is a bit of good news in my creative world though!!  Tomorrow I'm leaving for Virginia for my Annual CTMH Spa Girls Reunion!!   After the last couple of weeks this will be a much needed break! My group of "Spa Girls" were the first group to win a weekend scrapbooking retreat in Utah 5 years ago at the Close To My Heart Convention.  There were 9 of us and we all never met before!  That weekend we hit it off so well and have stayed fast friends ever since.  We meet up at convention each year for a reunion lunch.   Convention has so much going on and we are always busy with our own teams.  Last year we decided that a one hour lunch just wasn't enough time to 'catch up'.  So we planned a weekend retreat in Virginia at one of the gal's house who has an AWESOME place to scrap!  Not all of us are able to be there - this year there will be 5 of us.  The others will be there in spirit!

I packed my new Rolling Tote last night with all the projects I plan to work on!  I'm so glad I got it! Everything fits into it perfectly.  Other than my rolling tote I only have my Cricut Explore and small file full of paper pack and kits.  Last year I had tons of totes and boxes!  My "To Do" list is long.  I hope I get most of it done.   If I'm successful, I'll have alot to post when I return!

I do have a bit of artwork to share today though.  I've had this done for a while but haven't had a chance to get pictures and get them posted on here.   This month, my clubs are creating the layout from the Brushed WOTG kit.  This paper is so pretty and the layout is lovely!  The layout uses an Artbooking overlay as a template for sponging ink onto the paper.
 The WOTG kit includes the Brushed Assortments and Topiary Washi Tape.

I created 2 more layouts using left over papers and cardstock adding only 2 additional sheets of White Daisy Cardstock and used the Brushed Compliments.   The compliments are vellum and they are so pretty!



Thank you for stopping by!!  I'll be back on Monday with more artwork to post from my trip!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal