10 Year Anniversary!



Wow!!  They say time flies when you are having fun and that is so true!  I had no idea what was in store for me when I signed up with Close To My Heart 10 years ago.  I did not know that I would gain so many friends all around the country.  Also, I never would have guessed how much I would love teaching and sharing with others.   This journey that I have been on the last ten years has been a wonderful part of my life.  Recently at a Team Builders event in Utah, we were sharing what brought us to Close To My Heart and what would keep us here.   I said that I could never see myself leaving. I plan to be in my 90's and still sharing my love for this wonderful company because of the relationships that I have built with my customers, other consultants and even the corporate staff.

Since 10 years is a big milestone for me, I wanted to share it with my customers so I am doing something special this month!  I'm giving away a FREE stamp set with your purchase!  This isn't just ANY stamp set either!   This is a Hostess Only stamp set that can not be purchased.  Here is what you can do to get your FREE stamp set!

When you spend $40 (before ship & tax) in
Close To My Heart products during the month of February, 
you will get Little Things for Free!  
Little Things - Free with $40 Purchase

 When you spend $80 (before ship & tax), in
Close To My Heart products during the month of February, 
you will get Say It All for Free!  

Say It All - Free with $80 Purchase

Only 1 stamp per customer order.  I will mail you the free stamp set separate from your order.

So start shopping today!  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Would you like to embark on this journey with me?  
If you enjoy scrapbooking and/or cardmaking, or 
just looking for ways to build relationships with others through sharing what you love - 
Contact me today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder