You Make Me Smile - Share the Love

We are still celebrating February with Share the Love!  Today I'm sharing another card I created with this fun stamp!


For this card I used our Watercolor Paints to create a wash of color for the background. Then I used 2nd generation stamping to stamp the camera on to of the watercolor paint.  I used a couple of hearts from the Charlotte Compliments in the center of the Black/Gold ribbon.  The bottom border is from a Charlotte PML card that I cut apart.   I finished the card with a hand-drawn border.


I've got one more card to share so be sure to come back to visit!

Remember! The stamp is available during the month of February ONLY!  When you purchase this stamp, $7 will be donated to Operation Smile!

Shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal