Regatta - Oh Happy Day

Here is a birthday card for someone that loves the water or loves lighthouses!  


This card was created with paper from the Regatta paper pack, My Anchor stamp and My Anchor Thin Cuts.  I added a Maritime Puffy for accent.  All of these products will retire after April 30!
I'll be adding this card to my next Card Buffet!


Retiring:
Regatta Paper Pack - X7206B
My Anchor Stamp - C1642
My Anchor Thin Cuts - Z3202
Maritime Puffies - Z3204

Other products used:
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Pomegranate Ink - Z2653
Sapphire Ink - Z2648


You can order all of these products on my website at:


Comments

  1. Very pretty card, Gina! You should enter it into Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #188 Regatta colors. The challenge ends Thursday evening, april 14 at 9 PM CST. check it out here: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2016/04/color-dare-188-white-daisy-sapphire.html
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal