Hello Life Flip Stand - A Girl's Night Event in April!

Finally!  I'm back with a new Girl's Night Out Event!  This event features Close To My Hearts Design Decor Flip Stand and the Love Your Selfie Picture My Life Cards!


This project would be a perfect gift for a graduating senior!  Fill it will their favorite photographs. My youngest daughter will be graduating college in May so I added some special photos of her and her best friends and her fiance'.  I still need to add a couple more pictures to complete it.  Below is a picture of 5 additional pages we will create.  Not shown are some added 4x6 journaling cards from the Love Your Selfie PML cards.  I punched holes into the card and added them to the rings.  She will be able write some of her favorite memories and most special moments on the added cards.  


The last page of the album is slipped inside the acrylic back (see picture below).   You can see that the pages of the flip stand album are shorter so that "happiness is >>>>" will always show no matter what page you are on!  I had so much fun re-purposing the Picture My Life cards for this project. There will be plenty of cards left over so I'm including 2 pocket page memory protectors so you can add them to your favorite scrapbooking album!


If you are local to me and want to attend this workshop here are the details!

Date:  Friday, April 29
Time:  6:30 pm
Place:  My House
Cost:  $25

MUST RSVP and Pre-Pay by April 13
Spots are limited so sign up soon!
Contact me for payment information!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder