Live Beautifully - Smile

Here is Layout #3 that I created with our special Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set!  This layout features the bold floral paper along with the 2 gold foil designed papers. I was also able to incorporate the diagonal gold zip strips into my layout.  I used Pomegranate Cardstock as my base pages.


I stamped the roses in pomegranate ink, and I also used gold embossing powder to heat emboss two of the roses. I stamped the word "smile" and sentiment in Desert Sand ink.  I have found that this color looks great with the gold embossing. I also used some of the gold glitter complements from the You & Me complements along with a few Gold Glitter Gems.

Products Used:
Live Beautifully Paper Pack - CC1212B
Live Beautifully Stamp - CC1212C
Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312)

Sea Glass Glitter Paper (Z4027)

Versa Mark Ink (Z891)
Fern Ink (Z2850)
Whisper Cardstock (X5929)
Ranger White Super Fine Embossing Power (Z2068)

ICYMI - See my May 1 blog post that gives the details on all of our Live Beautifully products HERE. 


The Live Beautifully products are only available 
during the Month of May! (while supplies last)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder