This is Bliss - National Scrapbooking Month with Live Beautifully

Today I'm sharing one of the FIVE layouts that I created with our exclusive Live Beautifully Paper.  This is Close To My Heart's special paper for National Scrapbooking Month.  ICYMI - See my May 1 blog post that gives the details on all of our Live Beautifully products HERE. 

I love watercolor pages in this pack.  One side is pink and the other side is sea glass color. I used the pink side of this paper for most of the layout cutting off 3" to save for my Thin Cut Hearts and some of the pennants at the bottom.  For the top border, I used the black/white stripe paper that looks like big watercolor brush strokes.  I love how the You & Me Complements go so well with this paper.


The word "bliss" is one of the compliments.  I stamped "this is" from the stamp This & That to complete my title.   




Products Used:
Live Beautifully Paper Pack (CC1212B)
You & Me Complements (Z3269)
Black Cardstock (1386)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Thin Cut Hearts (currently unavailable) 
This & That Stampset (C1667) 
Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) 
Black Exclusive Ink (Z2805)



The Live Beautifully products are only available 
during the Month of May! (while supplies last)
Visit your consultant's website to order or 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder