Birthday Layout with Punny Pals

My great nephew is turning ONE this month!  When he was born I created an album for him that had a layout for every month of his first year.   So, I wanted to create a special layout for his 1st birthday!  I found out he was having a Clifford themed birthday party.  Since I don't have a Clifford stamp, I grabbed my Punny Pals stamp set which has a cute little dog on it for a good substitute!

I had fun putting this layout together!  I used the Poppy color B&T papers from the Enchantment Fundamentals paper pack and mixed in a little Grey from Basic Fundamentals Paper pack to tone down the brightness of the layout.  I based my layout off of Pattern #36 in the Make It From Your Heart Vol. 3.  I just rearranged the photos differently than the layout in the book.

For my title I cut the font from our new You Are Here cricut Cartridge.  Upper and lower case letters creates a layer.  The bottom layer (typed in ALL CAPS) is cut from Poppy Cardstock.  The top layer (lower case) was cut in White Daisy.  I then stamped the white letter in Poppy Ink with the In The Background stamp set creating diagnonal stripes.   The balloons were also cut from the You Are Here cricut cartridge.   The "EAT CAKE" was cut from the Artistry Cricut Catridge.  Here is a closer look at the letters, dog and Balloons!


In The Background - D1750

Punny Pals - D1751
The Punny Pals stamp set is a special stamp. When you purchase Punny Pals, $7 is donated to Operation Smile! This stamp will be available during the Annual Inspirations 2017-2018 book period (retires July 31).

During the month of October we have a special Punny Pals Thin Cut set that coordinates with this stamp for just $28.95.  It is ONLY available during October! 
Punny Pals Thin Cuts - CC1340
Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Pack - Z3352
Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack - Z3353
You can purchase all of these products on my website at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder