October Stamp of the Month - Christmas Tunes



Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Christmas Tunes. This set has 4 stamps. If you have come here from Wendy Coffman's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.



Oh what a fun stamp set this is!!  I had a retreat a few weeks ago and at the last minute I grabbed this stamp and a leftover pack of the Beary Christmas WYW kit.  I never have time to craft my own things when I have retreats but I thought "just in case.... I'll create something with this!".   When I found some crafting time I pulled out the pack of paper and I realized I only had 2 pieces of paper to work with!!  I found some gold foil leftover from a class I was teaching at the retreat to use.  I was able to create this card with the little bit of supplies I brought.  I really like the way it turned out!


Now that I'm home I'm trying to find time to create some more cards. I can't wait to see what everyone else in the hop will inspire me with!  I've got the link to the next blog at the bottom of this post.

Here are the products I used on this card:
October Stamp of the Month - Christmas Tunes
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
Beary Christmas Paper Pack (X7225B)
White & Gold Twine (Z4014)
Beary Christmas Dots (Z4038)
New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
Gold Foil (Z3365)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Cranberry Ink (Z2816)
New England Ivy Ink (Z2835)
Carmine ShinHan Touch Twin Marker (Z2448)
Sap Green ShinHan Touch Twin Marker (Z2463)

Remember!! You can get this stamp for just $5 with a $50 purchase during the month of October!
Contact your consultant or shop from my website at:


Now it is time to hop over to Vickie ODell's Blog!



Comments

  1. Great card! I'm using it for inspiration. I have one started with a Gold Foil layer and was having trouble deciding that to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice use of the gold foil accents:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold foil accents, great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold foil adds the perfect touch to this card. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what you can create with leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder