Dad is Rad Blog Hop


Welcome to our special Blog Hop!  Today we are featuring one of our June specials - Dad is Rad!  The products in this workshop kit include the stamp set and other items to create one 12" x 1Lets get started on the hop! If you came from Melinda Everitt's Blog you are on the right track! At the bottom of my post, you will find the link that will take you to the next blog. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of hoppers HERE.

I was inspired by one of the cards to create this one page layout.  Can you guess which one from the picture above?  


I cut 1/4" strips in Sapphire, Crystal Blue, Juniper and Toffee and used White Burlap Ribbon.  To Stamp "Rad" I started with the 'd' and worked backwards inking in Juniper, Crystal Blue and then Sapphire ink. This was a fun layout to create and I liked how it came out!

Remember!  Our special Dad is Rad workshop kit is ONLY available until June 30th!  Contact your consultant to order or you can order from my website HERE:

Now let's hop over to Brenda Lapp's Blog and see what she has created!

Comments

  1. I love how you adapted the card to be a layout! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the diagonal lines as a background! Always, Alayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card adaptation was brilliant! I think I like it better as a layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love the thin stripes and it works much better as a layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those thin stripes!! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the strips of paper that draw attention to the photo spots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stripes on your layout are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal