June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - A Bushel & a Peck


Welcome to the JuneStamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This month's stamp is A Bushel & a Peck. This adorable stamp has 15 images!! If you came from Michelle Johns' Blog you are on the right track! The hop is one big circle so when you get back to me you will know you have completed the hop! If you get lost along the way, you can see the entire list of participants HERE.


What an ADORABLE stamp set!  This stamp is a lot of fun for coloring!  Even though this is the JUNE stamp of the month, it made me think of August and autumn colors so I pulled out some Enchantment colors to create my card.  I started with a Sapphire pattern paper from the Enchantment Fundamental paper pack and New England Ivy and Saffron cardstock.


I felt the New England Ivy cardstock piece was too plain, so I used the 'stems and leaves' image to stamp a pattern onto it.  It gave it a nice background texture.  After coloring my bushel of apples, I cut it out and adhered it to my card with 3D foam tape.   To finish my card, I added Gold Glitter Gems - you can get these gems for 25% off in June!

Here are all of the products I used to create my card:
June Stamp of the Month - A Bushel & a Peck
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes (X254)
Enchantment Fundamental Paper (Z3352)
Saffron Cardstock (X5961)**
New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959) ** 
Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312)**
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - 
   Sap Green Marker (Z2463)
   Pastel Peach Marker (Z2460)
   Marine Blue Marker (Z2458)
   Golden Yellow Marker (Z2452)
   Mahogany Marker (Z2456)
   Clay Marker (Z2451)
   Barely Beige Marker (Z2445)
   Carmine Marker (Z2448)


** These products are 25% off the month of June ONLY!  Saffron cardstock is included in the Yellow Cardstock Bundle (CC6187) Goldrush, Saffron, Canary; New England Ivy is included in the Green Cardstock Bundle (CC6186) New England Ivy, Fern, Sweet Leaf.

Remember!!  The Bushel & a Peck stamp set is ONLY AVAILABLE during the month of June!  Get it for $5 with a $50 purchase!!

Contact your consultant to order or shop from my website at:

Now it is time to hop over to Colleen Dewis' Blog and see what she has created.

Comments

  1. I feel movement in your card....gong to scraplift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love you colors you selected for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic, love the colors, and the backgound you created on the New England Ivy CS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the random stamped background on the bottom and your colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder