October SOTM Blog Hop - With All My Love


Welcome to our October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  In this blog hop we are featuring With All My Love. This set includes 16 images.  If you arrived here from Michelle Loncar’s Blog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE


I had fun with this card because I used many of our new products along with some old favorites.  The base of my card is the Dreamy Holographic Paper.  I played with our new Gloss Sprays (Turquioise and Ocean) on Distress Watercolor Paper.  Once it was dry, I used the Heart Stencil with Solar Flare Stickles Glitter Gel to add the glittery hearts!  Then I cut a border with our Fancy Borders.  

I stamped the large heart and smaller flower images with Versa Mark ink and heat set it with Gold Embossing Powder.  I colored the images with Lagoon, Peach, Green Apple and Mint Shimmer Brushes.  I love how the embossing keeps it "in the lines".  After coloring, I fussy cut the images.  My finishing touch was gold embellishing thread.


 Here is a list of all of the products I used on this card:
October Stamp of the Month - With All My Love
White Cards & Envelopes - X254
Dreamy Holographic Paper - Z3635
Distress Watercolor Paper - Z3885
White Daisy Cardstock
Fancy Borders Thin Cuts - Z3682
Gold Embellishing Thread - Z4054
Lagoon Shimmer Brush - Z3607
Mint Shimmer Brush - Z4225
Green Apple Shimmer Brush - Z3672
Peach Shimmer Brush - Z3661
Princess Gold Embossing Powder - Z2066
VersaMark Ink - Z891
Solar Flare Stickles Glitter Gel - Z3808
Ocean Gloss Spray - Z3822
Turquoise Gloss Spray - Z3823
Stencil Pack 1 - Z3882
Palette Knives - Z4247


The October Stamp of the Month is available for $5 with a $50 purchase during the month of October!  It's FREE for VIP Customers placing a $50 Order!
Contact your consultant or visit my website if you do not have one.

Now it is time to hop over to see what Krista Hershberger will be sharing!

Be sure to leave lots of love along the way!

Comments

  1. This is so pretty - so much interest and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so pretty! Lots to keep your eyes busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo!! So many great things going on with this card. I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love what you did with the Gloss Sprays and Stickles Glitter Gel. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the holographic paper almost looks like the same colors as you used in your focal image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder