Holiday Cards Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our Holiday Card Blog Hop! This blog hop will give you some great inspiration to get started creating your Christmas Cards!   If you arrived here from Krista Hershberger's Blog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE

 


If you have followed me for very long, then you probably know how much I love turning our Picture My Life cards into cards, especially at Christmas.   For the last couple of years, my Annual Christmas Card Workshop has been based off of our PML cards.  They are so fun and easy to create! 

For the first time in a while, my Annual Christmas Card is NOT based off of the Picture My Life Cards.  I thought I needed to change it up a bit.  But that didn't stop me from still using this method for creating Christmas Cards!   Since I was not creating these cards for a class, I did not feel limited to what I could use to make the class affordable.  So I used a large variety of products for these cards with the Jingle Joy Picture My Life Cards and Jingle Joy Die-Cuts as the base products.  I was able to create 14 cards leaving only bits and pieces of some of the cards!  This was so fun!  

I've grouped them in 3 to 4 cards to give you a better view.


I tried to used Red Glitter paper where I could to add a little shimmer.  I even used the Circle Tag from the Jingle Joy Die-cuts to create a shaker!  The PML card used for the base of the shaker card actually had a big conversation bubble on it.  I turned it into the backdrop of the shaker and stamped it with stars.  I made me think of a big moon.


My FAVORITE card in this grouping is the Santa Claus!  I added a "HOHOHO" banner with the Pennant Alphabet to his outstretched hands!  I used the Jingle Joy Scrapbooking stamp to stamp the bells across the bottom of the "Tis the Season to be Jolly" card using Raspberry, Flamingo and Clover Inks.


The base of the upper left card is the PML card and the reindeer was fussy cut from another card.  The bells and trees are die-cuts from the Jingle Joy Scrapbooking Stamp.   The "merry christmas" on the upper right card is a new Thin Cut we just got in from the Merry Borders Thin Cut set.  The card on the lower left - 4 PML cards!  The "Just Believe" on the lower right was stamped from the Jingle Joy Scrapbooking Stamp.


I had fun with these cards.  The strings of lights on the upper left card are also from the Merry Border Thin Cuts.  I cut one in Red Glitter and the other in Clover Cardstock.  The mistletoe on the base of the card is create with Stickles!   The upper right card is made up of 3 PML cards.  The 2 ornaments were fussy cut from a card and added to this one!  The card on the lower left also uses another thin cut from Merry Borders - this time a light string.  I colored in the bulbs with Stickles.  The card on the lower right I used our Fancy Borders to create the mounds of snow.  It doesn't show up in the picture but the snow glistens from the Clear Shimmer Brush that I used.   The pink deer was fussy cut from a PML card and added to snow.  The "Merry Christmas" is also from the Jingle Joy Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts.

I'll be sharing these individually over on my Facebook page over the next month!

Here are the products that I used on these cards:
* = In New November December Catalog
White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Jingle Joy Picture My Life Cards - X7262D*
Jingle Joy Die-Cuts X7262E*
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Black Cardstock - X6048
Black Glitter Paper  - Z3836
Scarlet Glitter Paper - Z3839
Jingle Joy Scrapboking Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3896*
Pennant Banner Alphabet Stamp + Thin Cuts Z3672
Yuletide Borders Thin Cuts Z3893*
Circle Shaker Windows Z4309
Silver Star Confetti - Z2900
Flamingo Exclusive Ink Z6501
Clover Exclusive Ink Z6507
Raspberry Exclusive Ink Z2812
Black Exclusive Ink Z2805
Christmas Red Stickles - Z3555
Green Stickles - Z3556
Clear Shimmer Brush - Z3293
Circle Shaker Window Foam + Acetate - Z4310



Now let's hop over to Lauren Moore's Blog to see what she is sharing!



Comments

  1. WOWZERS! You were super creative and productive! I love ALL of these cards! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are AMAZING! I love what you have done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN!! and so absolutely AMAZING!! 14 Cards and all so very Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. I love how your pml greeting cards turned out. I really need to do this more often. I usually do it with my left overs but really need to try it with a complete package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific assortment of cards - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great cards, but my favorite is Santa with the "HoHoHo" banner! Great fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I am going to have to order the PML cards now and have a ton of fun making these adorable cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all your cards are amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy! I love them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder