November SOTM Blog Hop - You Warm My Heart


Welcome to our November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  In this blog hop we are featuring You Warm My Heart. This set includes 19 images.  If you arrived here from Michelle Loncar’sBlog you are on the right track.  This hop is a big circle.  Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post.  If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle!  If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE


What a fun stamp set this is!!  I created a several cards, a couple of which I will be sharing a little later on this month over on my Facebook page and group.   For this card I used our Color of the Year - Blue Belle as my prominent color for the card.  I used a new color - Scarlet as the accent color.  It was fun creating a border with the small images that make you think of a knitted winter sweater.  


Here are the products I used on this card:
You Warm My Heart - November Stamp of the Month
White Cards & Envelopes - X254
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Wood Grain Paper - X8017
Blue Belle Exclusive Ink - Z6519
Scarlet Exclusive Ink - Z6526
Toffee Exclusive Ink - Z2828
Blue Belle Glitter Paper - Z3442 
Blue Belle Glitter Gems - Z7001
Diamond Stickles - Z3563
 

If you are a VIP Customer, you can get this stamp for FREE with a $50 purchase!
Not a VIP Customer?  You can get it for just $50 with a $50 purchase!
This stamp will ONLY be available through November!
Shop my website at:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Now it is time to hop over to Kristine Ponte's Blog!

Comments

  1. This is adorable! I love those stamped borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great details! I especially love the stamping at the bottom that reminds me of a cozy sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty. I love the design you created along the bottom - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop it! Caramel topping? That's my fave! I LOVE your card and all that you incorporated. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so calming, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the colours on this one, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal