Operation Smile Every Bit of Wonderful Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our Operation Smile Blog Hop! Today we are featuring a very special stamp, Every Bit of Wonderful! What is so special about this stamp set? Not only is it a beautiful, when you purchase this stamp, Close To My Heart will donate $7 to Operation Smile! Since its founding in 1982, Operation Smile has performed over 220,000 surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children. It only takes an hour for volunteer medical teams to perform these life-altering surgeries that will give children confidence for a lifetime.

If you came here from Michelle Stewart's blog, you are on the right track! Just look for the link at the bottom of my post that will take you to the next blog! The hop is one big circle so when you come back to me, you will know you have visited all of the blogs! If you get lost along the way you can check the list HERE.


This is a birthday card that I created for my daughter recently using this stamp, papers from our woodgrain collection and the fun Window Thin Cuts!  This thin cut collection features a window, shutters, window box and even an transom window and molding!  It's so much fun!  To fit the shutters on the windows for a vertical card, the card size really needs to be 5x7.  That is the size on this card.   I created a window box and filled it with lots of the little flowers from the stamp set.  I stamped one of the larger flowers on the inside piece of the winder.

I turned my window into a shaker using the Square Shaker Window Acetate and foam.  

Here is a list of everything I used on this card:
Every Bit of Wonderful - D1977
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385 
Woodgrain Paper Pack - X8017
Espresso Exclusive Ink - Z2829
Tri-blend Markers (various colors)
Gold Loose Sequins - Z4235
Window Thin Cuts - Z3759
Square Shaker Window Foam + Acetate - Z4313

Contact your consultant to order Every Bit of Wonderful!  
If you do not have one, you can order from my website: 

Now it is time to hop over to Alyson Mayo's blog and see what she is sharing!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful window! Everything about it is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Gina! Your card is FANtastic! It actually looks like real scenery! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the window box. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been stuck on creating scenes using this window die. I love how you just used it to frame a pretty floral image. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This card is gorgeous! Your creation of the window scene is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, Gina...LOVE this stamp set coupled with the Window Thin Cut and Wood Grain Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Do you happen to have any of the old City Sidewalks paper for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I do not have any City Sidewalks paper.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder