October SOTM - Wildflower Friendship Blog Hop

 


Welcome to our October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. In this blog hop we are featuring Wildflower Friendship. This set includes 8 images that includes three flowery critters! If you arrived here from Haley Dyer's Blog you are on the right track. This hop is a big circle. Just look for the next blog link at the bottom of my post. If you are just getting started on the hop, when you get back to me you will know you have completed the circle! If you get lost along the way, you can find the entire list of hoppers HERE


I have to admit, flowery critters are not really my thing, BUT once I started playing with this stamp, I discovered how cute they really are.   The card that I'm sharing here was a result of me playng with Distress Oxide Inks because I didn't want to color the flowers.  I wanted to try something different.
So, I blended Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral and Pickled Raspberry on white daisy cardstock.   I decided to use a blend of these colors for the tail and ears on the fox so I stamped them on the blended ink and hand trim to attach separately to my fox.

I blended Vintage Photo Oxide ink onto white daisy cardstock and then stamped the fox image on top with the same ink.  To create that lighter shade around the nose and mouth and feet, I used a waterbrush to lighten the color.  After hand trimming, I added the colorful tail and ear with foam tape.  


I colored the white acrylic flowers with a tri-blend marker to match the fox and added a dot of Planitium Stickles Glitter Glue to each along with a few extra scattered dots to finish my card.

Here is a list of products with the item number that I used on the card:

White Cards & Envelopes X254
White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Toffee Cardstock X5950
Pickled Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink Pad Z3827
Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink Pad Z3826
Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide™ Ink Pad Z3829
Mustard Seed Distress Oxide™ Ink Pad Z3830
Vintage Photo Distress Oxide™ Ink Pad Z4522
White Acrylic Flowers - Z6025
Platinum Stickles Glitter Glue Z3787


This stamp is available ONLY during the month of October!!
Get it for $5 with a $50 Purchase! *
*VIP Customers get it FREE with a $50 purchase!
Contact your Maker to Order.  Or order from my website at


Now it is time to hop over to Darlys Recker's Blog and see what she has created!













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder