Thin Cuts Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this SPECIAL blog hop that features Stand Alone Thin Cuts from our new  2021-2022 Core Catalog!   This will be a quick hop featuring 11 blogs!  If you arrived here from ScrappinKaty's blog you are on the right track!  To keep going, look for the link to the next blog at the bottom of my post!   If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of participants HERE

We have some great Slimline Window Thin Cuts.


The leaves outside are beginning to fall and I can really tell that autumn is in the air.  It had me in the mood to create a Fall Card!  I had not used my new Circle Windows Slimline thin cut yet so thought this would be a great time to pull it out!  

Fall makes me think of plaid and our September October Mix In pack is full of plaid!  If you love plaid, be sure to grab a couple of these packs!   I paired my plaid paper with a piece from our new Texture Paper Pack in the Core Catalog. Doesn't that burlap pattern look great with the plaid??


Of course, what is better for a Fall themed card than our Autumn Is Calling Stamp and Thin Cuts! I used a few stamping techniques on the leaves - 2nd generation and rocking and rolling.
The Window Circle thin cut also includes 3 stitched circle dies that are a little smaller than the window openings.  This was perfect for stamping the sentiment on!  And, the tiny leaf images were perfect for stamping on the sentiment!
Of course, my final touch as adding some Autumn Loosef Sequins!  Now that I've finished my card, I think I'll go make a pot of chili!  


Here is a list of products with the item number that I used on the card:
Slimline Cards & Envelopes X257
Texture Paper Pack X8031
Circle Windows Slimline Thin Cut Z4105
September October Mix In X9032
Autumn Is Calling Stamp and Thin Cuts Z4320
Paprika Cardstock X6033
Harbour Cardstock X6062
Toffee Cardstock X5950
Paprika Exclusive Ink Z6515
Harbour Exclusive Ink Z6533
Toffee Exclusive Ink Z2828
Evergreen Exclusive Ink Z6512
Autumn Loose Sequins Z4298
Thin Foam Tape Z2060
3D Foam Tape Z1151


Contact your Maker to order, or if you do not have one, place your order on my website!

Now, let's hop over to Show and Tell with Michelle and see what she is sharing!



Comments

  1. I Love the burlap paper with your Fall theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great use of the card front die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a PRETTY card, Gina!!! I keep forgetting about those Texture papers...they work so well with this stamp set and Slimline Thin Cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The burlap looks phenomenal and perfect for the fall theme! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...this is lovely! I've been struggling with what to do with the burlap paper, but I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH that texture paper is amazing with your card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal