Let's Mix & Mingle!

No, I'm not talking about a social Mix & Mingle! I'm talking about Close to My Heart's newest My Creations album.   It's the Mix & Mingle album (Item #Z1334).  This cute little album includes 3 clear and 5 white chipboard pages in 4 die-cut shapes.   It includes jump rings that you can easily remove and re-arrange.   When I was looking at the artwork in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book (available in September) a really adorable wall hanging caught my eye and I just knew I had to make one!  I made a similar wall hanging for my daughter's room in just a little under 2 hours!  I used paper from the soon to be released Hooligans Level 2 paper pack (X7129B).  The blue and pink papers are from scraps of now retired paper kits.   This why I never throw any scraps away!  Our papers can be mixed and matched so easy among the different paper packs!   To embellish the wall hanging I used pieces of dimensional elements from Fresh Shapes (Z1019) and Simple Alphabet (lower) (Z1048). The flower DEs were from some older sets that are now retired.    I used the Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint to give the white DE's a shimmery shine.  I inked the black DE's in Black ink.  I also used the new Pearl Opaques (Z1336) coming in September for added shimmery embellishment!  

The new Autumn/Winter Idea is so exciting!  You will be able to see it On-Line on September 1st but there is nothing like having one in your hands!   If you want your very own copy, just click on the paypal link to the left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal