Autumn/Winter Idea Book - The Best EVER!

Each time Close To My Heart releases their new Idea Book, it seems I always say "This is the BEST BOOK EVER!".   It is amazing how each book continues to be better than the last.   How is it possible to keep outdoing the last?  

I truly believe we have the best and most beautiful products on the market!  This year is no exception.

We introduced the new Arts Philosophy Cricut Collection - which includes 3 stamps and 3 sets of dimensional elements in addition to the over 700 images you can cut!   It is an AWESOME package.  I can't stop playing with it!   We have many great new stamps and embellishments.  Plus, our B&T paper have been beefed up!  They are now a cardstock weight which makes them easier to use as base pages and also for 3D projects.  AND there is a different design on each side!

Consume It - Don't Collect It! 
This is our new motto and I love it!  

They have slimmed down our Level 2 kits to make them more afforable and yet you can STILL create 3 layouts and have some leftover!  The best buy is our Workshop On The Go kits.   They come with a Level 2 paper pack, 2 sheets of either White Daisy or Colonial White cardstock, a exclusive C-size stamp (the stamp used to be a B-size), embellishments AND an instruction brochure that gives step by step instructions to create a layout.   It also has shows an additional layout and a bonus project that you can create by going to the Workshops on the Go section of my website.  

This month I'm featuring the new Sonoma Kit.    My Hostess Clubs will create this 2 page layout.

On Thursday, August 25, I'm holding a card workshop to create these 5 cards using our new 6x6 Kraft cards & envelopes.  

You can come and create only the cards or you can purchase the Sonoma WOTG kit (G1028) and create the layouts AND the cards.   To participate in my card workshop - Please email me to reserve your spot.   More details about the card workshop can be found on my website HERE 
(Must pay and RSVP by August 12)

Stay tuned!  I've got loads of product to play with over the next few weeks and I hope to be posting many things soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder