Getting Ready for My Autumn Winter Open House

I've been working hard all week preparing for my Open House on Saturday so my blog has been getting neglected.   I have not had time to do any challenges but I still check them out to see what I'm missing!   Last weekend I went to a scrapbooking retreat at Petticoat Junction to work on my Open House projects.  I'm looking forward to showing off the new products that Close To My Heart has for Fall and Winter.   

Here are a few cards I made last weekend using the Elemental Level 2 kit (X7141B) and the new Remarkable Wreath Stamp.   This stamp caught my eye when I was at convention and I knew right away that it was one that I wanted.  The wreath has 3 different seasons to stamp and I loved using it with the really versatile Elemental paper.  



Spring
Fall
Christmas
Remarkable Wreath C1473


Maybe next week things can start returning to normal.   Stay tuned!  Soon I'll share some fun upcoming workshops including my annual Christmas Card workshop.  I'm really excited about this one!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder