A Haunting We Will Go with Mischief!

My workshop for September is the fun layout from the Mischief Workshops On The Go Kit (G1029)!   This kit comes with the Mischief Level 2 Paper pack, Midnight Felt Shapes, a C-size stamp and instructions to complete a 2 page layout.   When I finished the layout, I had enough paper left to complete the optional layout (found under Workshops On The Go on my website - HERE) and a few cards.  I posted a card a few weeks ago that I created using the August Stamp of the Month - Wicked.  See it HERE.  

I was itchin' to create a few more Halloween cards using the paper I still had left and the stamp from the kit.  I thought it would be fun to go back to last year's Hooligan's WOTG kit and create the cards that were featured in that brochure.   This was a lot of fun!   Here is what I came up with!  The zip strips worked perfectly for these cards and I LOVE the big black felt bird!





Hope you enjoyed!  Leave me a comment and tell me which is your favorite spooky card!

Comments

  1. I love the Mischief papers & accessories, but I haven't tried working with them yet. Your cards may have just been the inspiration I needed to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Gina! I love the new strips across the bottom of the pages now that can be used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder