A Weekend at Petticoat Junction!

I took off from work to head to Petticoat Junction in Normandy, Tn to spend the weekend scrappin' with some friends.  I'm hoping to get alot done before my Open House next Saturday while I'm here.

I started working on the Mischief Layouts which will be the kit we are doing in September.  The felt shapes that come in this kit are so much fun!   I had plenty of paper left after I finished the 2 layouts and a cute felt fence from the Felt Shapes that I was just dying to use!  One of the B&T papers is a page full of 'wicthy' labels that I thought would make a cute card.  So I thumbed through one of my favorite how to books for cards- Wishes and found a card design I thought worked perfectly for what I had in mind.   The pattern is called Cubed Collage.

I embossed the witch from the August Stamp of the Month - Wicked in black and attached her on top of the cut out labels.  Last touch - the felt fence!   

The August Stamp of the Month is just $5.00 with a $50 purchase and you will also get A Typeset stamp for FREE!   See my website for all the details!   http://www.stampinheaven.myctmh.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder