Open House Door Prize Winners!

I had a great Open House and wanted to thank everyone that stopped by!  They got to see lots of new products from Close To My Heart's 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea book plus scooped up some great deals on my clearance stuff!  I must have had a ton because ALOT was purchased but I still have plenty of stamps left plus a few paper packs and stickease! For those that were not able to come by or you don't live near me, I'll be posting my leftovers on a special blog page soon once I get it all organized.

Here are my Door Prize Winners!
April Spillers- Thriller Stamp set!
Laura Harbour - 8 3x3 cards with all the new papers!
Emma McCann - CTMH Table Top Trash Can
Jean Heid - CTMH Tote
Thanks again for a great open house!  I'll posting a couple of upcoming workshops later this week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder