Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autumn Treat Bag

I made this cute little treat bag with the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and used the So Grateful stamp for the pumpkin and leaves.    I stamped the pumpkin in Honey ink first and rolled the edges in Goldrush to give it some shading.   I used the same technique on a couple of the leaves with Chocolate ink.  Using only chocolate ink, I used 2nd generation stamping and then rolled the leaf in chocolate.     The strip at the top of the bad is a zip strip from the Dreamin' paper pack.  And my tag, of course, is cut from the Art Philosophy cricut!    This is a FAST and EASY bag that I can fill with candy use as a fun little thank you for a special friend.  


I'm also submitting this in the Crazy 4 Challenges this week!  Their challenge was to create anything with a pumpkin!  I saw some really cute ideas there so be sure to check them all out here.

3 comments :

  1. Another adorable creation of yours Gina!!

    To thank you for all the inspiration that I find here on your blog, I left you a blog award on my blog. You can find it at http://pamtctmh.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    Thanks again & I hope you have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute treat bag! I just made one yesterday for the first time and it was so fun! Thanks for sharing those links too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...