A School Layout with Typeset

Close To My Heart's Typeset paper is perfect for those school layouts!  When I finished creating the feature layout from the Typeset Workshop On The Go (G1024) kit I then set out to create the optional layout.  You can find optional layouts for each WOTG kit on my website under Workshops On the Go.  The cutting dimensions for the layouts are from the wonderful how to book - Magic.

I really liked the optional layout shown but I wanted to change it up just a bit to include the Typeset Compliments (X7139B).   They are just too fun to leave off!  The only 'change' I made to the actual pieces of the layout was to flip the 'postage' piece over to the other side that was cut using the Arts Philosophy cricut cartridge (Z1686).   By changing from the juniper damask pattern to the 'aged' notebook pattern I was able to incorporate many of the compliments.

Here is the Original layout as shown:

My layout with changes:

Other items used on this layout: Milepost Shapes (included with the WOTG kit).  Did you miss my previous post with the Typeset Compliments?  If you did you can check it out here: Adding Compliments to a Sports Layout


After completing the layout, I created these five cards - another bonus project found on my website!  I only added one sheet each of Desert Sand, Bamboo and Cocoa cardstock.  Four of the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card bases were cut with the Arts Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  I also used the AP Cartridge to cut several of the shapes.   My cricut sure has been getting lots of use since I got this cartridge!  It has been so much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder