A Bewitching Card

This week's challenge over at Pal's Paper Arts is to create something Halloween themed.  So, once again, I reached into my box of new Close To My Hearts stamps and pulled out a stamp that I've been pondering over.  

The stamp is Backdrop - Charmed (D1490).  This stamp has two large stamps (about 4 x 2 1/2 in size) that look great but I just wasn't sure how to incorporate them into a card.  I was excited to finally have a chance to work with it and I'm quite pleased with how it came out.  On page 47 of the Autumn Winter Idea Book, the artwork shown uses the stamp as a background stamp on their base page of a layout.   This looks pretty cool but I didn't want to cover up the design.  I wanted to do something to show off the design.

I eventually came up with this card:

The paper is from Mischief Level 2 paper (X7144B).  I used Sunset Mini Medley accents (Z1338) along with a bit of Black grosgrain ribbon and a Black Button Brad from the Black Mini Medley Accents (Z1393).  All products are Close To My Heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder