Dotty For You and a Sweet Sunday Sketch

I finally managed to squeak in some crafting time before our game this morning.  I got my new "Dotty For You" paper on Thursday and couldn't wait to start playing with it. I had planned to spend Saturday evening and today in my craft room but that didn't happen.  Weather and games had other plans.   My daughter's game was rained out yesterday so we had to go back today and play.  I had about an hour to play to this morning so I wanted to give the Sweet Sunday Sketch a try.

I love this paper!  The Dotty For You paper is a specially designed paper pack for National Scrapbooking Month that is coming up on May.



RECIPE:
Dotty For You (Available April 17)
Smoothie Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
Ink: Grey Wool Exclusive Ink
Tickets - Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Banners - Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Baker's Twine Neutral Collection
Sparkle's Blue & Green Assortment
Stamps: Blue Ribbon (C1464)
             4 My Friend (D1510)

Here is the Sweet Sunday Sketch:
 

Stay tuned for more creations with the Dotty For You paper!  I've got more posts coming!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal