Whooo's Your Valentine?

I know it's not even Christmas yet and we've got THE CUTEST Valentine kit special starting TODAY!!
You can purchase the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit (valued at $40) for ONLY $10 when you place an order of $35 in Close To My Hearts products.  

This kit contains the following:
12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
1 – Sheet Silver Glitter Paper – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
12 – Treat Tubes with Lids – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)


Look what you can make with this kit:

This special is good through January 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!.  This kit is so adorable I predict it will be sold out before the end of January!   So join my Mystery Hostess Party and order your kit today! 

There are THREE good reasons to order your kit on line through my Mystery Hostess Party!

  1. You'll be entered into my Mystery Hostess Drawing for every $25 you spend and you could win $20 in FREE Product!  (Drawing to be held on December 31)
  2. If you spend $50 you will receive a FREE Bonding Memories Glue Pen! (Plus you are eligible to purchase the December Stamp of the month for $5!)
  3. This kit is a $40 value for just $10!!!
  4. OK  - one more reason! - I plan to hold a Free workshop with this kit! Just Purchase the kit and you will be invited to attend the workshop for FREE!
Start Shopping NOW!  Go to www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com and join my Mystery Hostess Party!




Now, do you need a little more inspiration to buy the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit?  Take a ride on the Close To My Heart Consultant Blog Hop and see what they have created!   These consultants got their kit early and created some amazing things!  Hopefully soon I'll have something to share too!
Start the hop with one of my FAVORITE very talented CTMH  Consultants - Allisa Chilton and her Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder