The PERKS of Being a Close to My Heart Consultant


I've been quiet since Christmas but it's only because I've had my nose in a good book!   The new Spring Summer Close To My Heart Idea Book!!  Let me tell you - this one book I just can't put down!  It is AMAZING!  (I know I say that with each book that is released but really - THIS ONE WILL ABSOLUTELY TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!


This is just ONE of the perks of being a Close To My Heart Consultant!  We get a one month PREVEIW period. These books will be released to the public on February 1.  But we get them early and we get to order product early so that we will have some of the AMAZING new products to share in February!

The SECOND perk of being a Close To My Heart Consultant is that we earn Select Product Credit with our sales!  I've been saving my SPC so now that this book has come out, instead of spending over $700 (yes - that is the total of my wish list) I'm only going to actually spend around $150 - which includes a THIRD perk - this is less my commission!

In spite of all these great perk - I believe that the BEST PERK of all is ALL the friends I have made.  Locally, running my clubs and all over the country with other Close To My Heart Consultants.  

Looking for something different for 2013?  Why not start 2013 off with a bang and join my StampinHeaven Angels Team!

For just $49 when you join my team you get this Essentials Kit (a $155 Retail Value)
  
 
Add the Master's kit for $50 more  - Total $99 (Retail Value: $335) 

Sign up January 1 and get these all of these AMAZING products!
You can sign up in just minutes right from my website!

Contact me today for more information!
Email: gmbscrapper@comcast.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder